– To be eligible, no individual member of the competition String Quartet may be over 22 years of age as of December 28 2022.
– The sum of members’ ages must not eceed 80 years.
– A String Quartet wishing to participate must send, no later than December 28 2022 a video recording of approximately 15 minutes in lenght that includes at least one Allegro movement from a string quartet of choice by a different composer, as well as a letter of presentation from the teacher who has been preparing the ensemble.
– The video material must be in mp4 format, maximum resolution 1920×1080, in a file no larger than 2Gb, to be sent by wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the application form duly filled out for each String Quartet and signed by parent or guardian for each member under the age of 18.
– The application form is available for download on the website: www.associazionepierofarulli.com in the Competition section.
scadenza: 28 Dec 2022